Several major causes and precautions leading to fracture after bending aluminum plates.
- Consider the interference situation, reasonable arrangement of bending order: bending order is not set in stone, according to the shape of the bending or press brake on the workpiece mold obstacles to adjust the processing order as appropriate.
- first after the periphery: under normal circumstances, generally from the periphery of the workpiece to the center of the workpiece bending.
- first partial after the whole: if the workpiece has some internal or external structures different from other bending, generally these structures are first bent press brake tooling before bending other parts.
- first short side after the long side: in general, all four sides have bending, first bending short side after bending the long side is conducive to the processing of the workpiece and press brake tooling and bending tooling assembly bending R angle size. The larger the bending R angle, that the higher the success rate, so try to adjust the bending R angle the larger.
- The thickness of the aluminum plate. Too thick aluminum plate is not good bending, we will understand once you think, try to use a little thinner aluminum plate.
- The hardness of the aluminum plate. Aluminum plate hardness is too high, it is easy to fracture. This requires a good choice of aluminum, mainly depending on the aluminum grade and state. General 1 series, 3 series, 5 series of more commonly used; 6 series, 7 series of hardness is too high, to do annealing treatment to O state before good bending.
- Aluminum plate grain direction. Bending direction should be perpendicular to the direction of the grain of the aluminum plate, not parallel.